Saturday, October 2, 2010

My last evening in Skagway, AK was spent celebrating the last night of summer and the first morning of fall accented with a midnight dip in the ocean. 38 degrees and a full moon deemed to be a proper farewell to the far north and a town that taught me many lessons that never were expected. I left Skagway via the ferry Thursday morning and arrived to a rainy Juneau that evening, hitchhiked to the airport were I spent the night were the next day I traveled to Petersburg, Wrangle, Ketchican, to Seattle, the red eye to Atlanta, and finally to Jacksonville Saturday morning. I haven't spent much time in my hometown the past few years and my first week back has been a time of reunions and catch up. For the next few months I'll be teaching workshops on Ayurveda, with my whereabouts posted below. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Oct. 8-10 Introduction to Ayurveda, The Yoga Shala, Orlando, Fl

Oct. 15-17 Introduction to Ayurveda, Yoga Ananda, Jacksonville, Fl

Oct. 29-31 Introduction to Ayurveda, Midnight Sun, Jacksonville, Fl

Nov. 5-7 Introduction to Ayurveda, miami life center, Miami, Fl

Nov. 13-14 Ayurvedic Nutrition, Yoga Life, Jacksonville, Fl

Nov. 20 The Practice of Pranayama, Midnight Sun, Jacksonville, Fl

No comments: