Monday, July 28, 2008

The road to Mysore

After many dreams, thoughts, and ideas the reality of Mysore starts today. Later this afternoon I will travel from Jacksonville to Miami to London to Bangalore where I'll take the Shatabdi Express into Mysore, which will be home for the next three months. I have no expectations for things to come and will be driven by my deep thirst for the practice and personal growth in yoga. The support from my friends and family has been a jewel in my own life and an amazing realization to the true beauty of authentic relationships. I am very gratfull for the oppurtunity to study with Guruji and Sharat and cannot wait to see their faces and continue to learn what they have to teach.

Love, Peace, Om, K

3 comments:

JD said...

Dude, we will miss you but I know you will have such a great time!! Keep us all updated, travel safe and look forward to welcoming you back in October! Peace my friend!!

JD

Wanderin Yogini said...

I said it once before, but I'll say it again: keep your eyes open, your ears open, and most importantly your heart open! absorb all that is out there for you! we will miss you, but look forward to your blog!

peace, love and yoga.

Dennis and Kathy Lang said...

Kyle,
I am so glad I found you and also proud of your journey. Your blog is informative and inspiring. Keep it up. Journaling this experience you will find very rewarding latter. We look forwrad to seeing oyu when you return. Send your positive energy and feel our connection on 9/21 as we lead the Jacksonville Yoga Mala via lulu. We will send a special dedication to our friends overseas, including you during our practice of 108 SS's. Be safe, Love, Light and Namaste,
Dennis and Kathy